#0020 I.M.C. Night Grooves Dress


Was strolling around and found this wonderful dress. It felt immediately in love with

that dress. As it was my first visit at I.M. Collection and I was excited how the dress will fit to my body. And yes it fit perfectly and went quickly into my wardrobe.

The HUDs open you endless varieties and you and that bikini will be the eye-catcher at any beach, boat or where ever you decide to wear it.

The HUD offers five tiger prints for the top and the skirt and each 12 colors each. Prints and color complement one another perfect.

 Featured item(s) 
Dress: I.M.C. Night Grooves Dress
Stilettos: REIGN.- MAXI HEELS
Hairs: DOUX - Shy Hairstyle


 Make-up 

Eye shadow: A R T E - Sunlit Eyeshadow [Catwa, Bento]
Lipstick: LUXREBEL  Ariana Lipstick (CATWA)
Nail polish: [Encore] Nail Appliers - Shades Fat Pack
Tattoo:  Letis Tattoo  : Sweetie : 

 Basics 
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: GlamAffair - Renee - America
Shape: based on CATWA Bento Shape

Best wishes,
Yael Wildgoat (Yael1987)

Comments

Popular Posts