What's awaiting you ...

This web-space is all about my Second Life. I regard Second Life as like a journey: The route is the goal! For me it’s not a game, it’s a social platform to get in contact with people from all over the world.

My interests change sometime slow, sometimes quickly. There are two essential element which will be always an important party of my Second Life. First of all my addiction to fashion and second my passion for photography. Fortunately these fervors are easy to combine and complement one another perfectly.

Nevertheless my first priority are my kids and my partner for whom I love to decorate our home nicely.

If there is time left you will find me on excursion, dancing, sailing, flying or riding my bikes.

This space is a kind of diary for me. The main focus will be on fashion and fashion related topics, followed by reports of excursions and for sure you will get a little insight of my private Second Life.

I'm open for comments and criticism. If you need a photograph for your business or private pictures feel free to contact me. But very most I hope you enjoy this place and maybe I'm able to influence you a little bit.

With warm regards
Yael Wildgoat (Yael1987)

Comments

Popular Posts