#0073 *COCO*_WideLegTrousers (White)


A friend of me recommend me Coco. I loved this store from the very first moment. All pieces fit, look awesome and are easy to combine. First I choose white trousers in Marlene Dietrich style. I hope you like them as much as I do.


 Featured item(s) 

Trousers: *COCO*_WideLegTrousers(White)
Top: Addams // Magaly Tank Top
Stilettos: {kokoia} :: Khloe :: Woman Shoes ::
Hairs: Stealthic - Allure






 Make-up 

Eye shadow: A R T E - Sunlit Eyeshadow [Catwa, Bento]
Lipstick: LIVIA::Just Reds Lipstick
Nail polish: [Encore] Nail Appliers - Shades Fat Pack
Tattoo:  Letis Tattoo  : Shauri : 





 Basics 

Head: CATWA HEAD Catya
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: GlamAffair - Renee - America
Shape: based on CATWA Bento Shape


Comments and suggestions are very welcome. You have any questions, please contact me inworld.


Best wishes,
Yael Wildgoat (Yael1987)


Comments

Popular Posts