#0024 Wild Orchid - Vedantins



After a long night at *FRANK'S JAZZ * with an amazing guy I decided to prepare the next date. The mall at Franks offers a lot of gowns and I found one I felt immediate in love with. The demo needs some alpha adaptions but it looks so great that I bought it anyway. What a surprise when I wore the original one the first time. It fits without any alpha changes. What do you think will he be able to resist in that gown?

☆ Featured item(s) ☆

Gown: Wild Orchid - Vedantins
Stilettos: REIGN.- MAXI HEELS
Hairs: Stealthic - Allure


☆ Make-up ☆

Eye shadow: A R T E - Sunlit Eyeshadow [Catwa, Bento]
Lipstick: LIVIA::Just Reds Lipstick
Nail polish: [Encore] Nail Appliers - Shades Fat Pack
Tattoo:  Letis Tattoo  : Shauri : 

☆ Basics ☆

Head: CATWA HEAD Catya
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: GlamAffair - Renee - America
Shape: based on CATWA Bento Shape


Comments and suggestions are very welcome. You have any questions, please contact me inworld.


Best wishes,
Yael Wildgoat (Yael1987)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#3173 SCANDALIZE :: MAVIS SET

The Muse

#3596 Viona :: Mirage Pants & Top OUTFIT