#0038 Kristy V2 Jacket - adorsy & TETRA - Cargo pants




One of my passions in Second Life is flying. I love to explore Fruit Islands, the North Sea and Eden; the place where I live. And yes beside and aircraft you need a perfect out-fit. I searched long and found my perfect combination in jacket with tank-top from adorsy and cargo pants from TETRA. Both fat-packs come with a huge number of amazing colors. Both fit perfectly to my body and together.r.



 Featured item(s) 

Jacket: Kristy V2 Jacket - adorsy
Pants: TETRA - Cargo pants
Stilettos: -KC- DELAWARE ANKLE BOOTS
Hairs: Stealthic - Plush



 Make-up 

Eye shadow: A R T E - Sunlit Eyeshadow
Lipstick: LIVIA::Just Reds Lipstick [Catwa HUD]
Nail polish: [Encore] Nail Appliers - Shades Fat Pack
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo : Shauri 


 Basics 

Head: CATWA HEAD Catya
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: GlamAffair - Renee - America
Shape: based on CATWA Bento Shape



Comments and suggestions are very welcome. You have any questions, please contact me inworld.



Best wishes,
Yael Wildgoat (Yael1987)



Comments

Popular Posts