#0052 {ViSion} // Terra - Shirt, Denim Shorts & Waist Bag


The ~uber~ Monthly Event is a dangerous place. I always find more then I need and my money allows me to buy. But what shells, life is short and beauty is expensive.

I found the {ViSion} // Terra out-fit consisting of shirt, denim shorts & waist bag. The price for the Super Fat Pack is really good. Everything fits perfect for my Maitreya body. The HUDs for the Shirt & Bag come with 27 colors and 27 patterns each. The HUD for the shorts with 20 colors.

The photo shooting took place at TONAL Community - Lavender Lake. An amazing Mediterranean place. Nicely decorated and a lot great photo backdrops.

 Featured item(s) 

Shirt, shorts & bag: {ViSion} // Terra

Heels-KC- OASIS HEELS

Hairs: Stealthic - Purity

 Make-up 

Eye shadow: A R T E - Sunlit Eyeshadow [Catwa, Bento]

Lipstick: [MJN] Enchanting Gloss {Catwa}

Nail polish: [Encore] Nail Appliers - Shades Fat Pack

 

 Basics 

Head: CATWA HEAD Catya

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Skin: GlamAffair - Renee - America

Shape: based on CATWA Bento Shape

 


Comments and suggestions are very welcome. You have any questions, please contact me inworld.

Best wishes,
Yael Wildgoat (Yael1987)

Comments

Popular Posts